Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wuteva For Me and For The Sake Of My Satisfaction

Ohohohohoooo....
I jz laugh and laugh when this lil pity girl told me that she will come to my house. Oh soooo the scary lah. Hey pls pls pls and im begging u pls bring all ur kerabat or whoeva lah. Kan senang. Then make a statement report to the nearest police station. Oh! So pathetic! Teenagers are not matured enuf will act like this. And again so damn pity. I wont stop writing in my blog. I can write wuteva i like. It's all facts. So face the facts. If u cant face the facts so u cant face the reality of life. It's better jz get the hell out of here.

Who the hell r u want me to stop writing. Hey this is Malaysia la. Freedom is here. U can choose wuteva u wish. Everybody can write maaaa.... Takde otak ke wei. Tu la otak letak kat lutut. Otak kosong! Kesiannyeeeeeeeee..... uhuhuhuhuhuuuu...... I will keep on observing and writing of wut i see and wut i witness. I wont bitching bout others or especially u (whoeva lah kan). Buang masa dan tenaga. Well yes. I hv plenty of time to write my blog. Coz i work in the office. Im not working at the rubbish place without aircond. Im educated person who can manage my time which i can do multitask work. Wutelse!

A person who cant spend their precious and quality time for their ownself which is they are always spending their time wit his Bf. Ohh! It's so obvious that they dont hv any interesting activities other than menghadap or bkepit dengan Bf mereka and so called kesiannyeeeeeeeeeeee...... I admit myself too always lepak with my fiance. But in the mean time i still can blogging. Ahahahahahaha... How multitask i am. Kan kan kan.....

Dedication....
To whoeva yang terase u get wut u deserve. Tak puas ati mari la. Im not chicken but u are look like a turkey. Whoahahahahahaha.... that's wut my mom told me. Got to go. C ya.

No comments:

Ad