Friday, March 13, 2009

Chill & Relax

Sesungguhnya aku amat bahgia arini disamping hati yang berbunga2 +++

Today i had done my work. No distraction at all. Amoi ni pon tak memekak arini seems like she didnt do any work since morning til she brambos at 4.30pm. Ah i dont bother. Janji keje aku setel. I jz settled it wit no Q&A. I also bring my PSP. Turn on the music and start to do my work. The old ugly nyonya tu pon tak memekak.

Hmm.... This is all bcos our bosses takde. My boss came into my room this morning and passed me his marriage certificate. Uuuuwwwhh... pls pass this to May (his wife lah). I knew bout them. Been fought.... BIG fought ok guys. Siap tikam2 tu. He told me her wife suspected dat he got scandalous but dat day he was alone in his house. Holly shit aku nak pecaya. Takkan la sampai tikam2 kan. So i jz assume dat if there is nobody jz himself... ermm might be got the girl panties or plus plus ++++
Kann... korang pon mesti terpk benda yang sama. Walaupon aku hanya dengar sebelah pihak je tapi aku tau mesti bos aku ni yang buat hal.

His wife came to the office after he left the office about a hour ago. I passed the things. Alamak wife dia suh call bos aku plak tanye pasal surat branak anak dia. Mula aku heran gak takkan dia bagi copy ori surat branak kan. Sebab aku tau dia nak anak dia tu. I called him and asked bout the surat branak. Dat is the copy la. Aduh. Aku plak jadi orang tengah. May sempat la cite sket2. Mulut dia koyak sket. Huh... Very the scary la. Takpe. Jadikan teladan.

Im about to go. Off now. Chow.

No comments:

Ad