Friday, March 6, 2009

Kechik

I've changed my url blog again and the background as well. This is my nick besides Shera. My frens aka schoolmate in Stad use to call me this name. They had created it for me. Since from that on they called me Kechik. Hahaha... Nice and simple. I like it. So they know which Kechik.

It's been a week i didnt write in my blog. So damn bloody bz!! I hate it!! Restless.. sleepless.. tezz... tezz... tezz...

Oh! Baru aku teringat. Last Tuesday went to Seminar Keusahawanan with Medo (Neo's fren) at Wisma MCA. Quite interesting. Im gonna join them soon but i dont hv enuf budget. So that i hv to wait to get enuf money. This is not MLM - multi level and wut so eva. I hv to try it first then only can convince others. If this sounds doesnt make u interested so stop reading!! Alaa.... saje je nak ade extra2 money. Bosan manjang je tak cukop. An.. an.. an...

Chop!! Chop!! Ok tak bekgroun ni?....

4 comments:

Skinny Yash said...

i dont like the colors!

so.....bluddy not u! he he he

5h3r4 said...

ho ho ho...
mak suke red...

CarNiz said...

just nice.... ;)

5h3r4 said...

Haish kaha...
mish u lah!

Ad